Tuesday, April 6, 2010

As you may know, I am always on the lookout for new ways to use my photography, so you can imagine my delight when I discovered a talented Etsy seller, who wanted to use my photos in her shop. I would like to introduce you all to SovereignSea. She works miracles with my photos and has created some beautiful pieces of jewelry. Do come take a look through her shop as she has lots of treasures you are sure to love. And don't forget to heart her - you will want to keep up with her ever-changing inventory!

8 comments:

  1. That's such a brilliant partnership! It's always so inspiring to see examples of two people pooling their talents to create something magnificent! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collaboration. Teamwork at it's finest!

    Sharon
    BeadzandMore

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures work really well in the jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocelyn - your photographs are gorgeous and the jewelry is a brilliant marriage.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great! What a great idea. Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jocelyn, just a little note to let you know that I am giving you the SUNSHINE AWARD and the BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD, come and check it out here:
    www.jamfiescreatins1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful idea! Your photos and the pendant look so nice together. SovereignSeas has a beautiful store too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome way to collaborate without taking away either's talents. I hope this means more sales for both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete